The Alabama Under Four General Contractor's Trades Exam and the Alabama Commercial Business Law Exam are the two tests you'll need to pass to get your contractor's license.
The trades exam is the Under Four Stories exam. It's created from information in 14 books. The Business Law exam pulls questions from one single book.
This combo prep course includes absolutely everything you need to pass both exams. This prep course will reduce your study time by about 95%
The complete combo package includes:
- All the books for your specific exam as called for in PSI Candidate Bulletin
- Pre-printed book tabs for all your books (saving you from having to write out the chapter titles by hand - twice)
- Online workshop classes for each book. This shows you exactly where to highlight your books and what to focus on, skipping anything that doesn't pertain to the test. (Mobile and Desktop Compatible)
- Audio tracks for each book to help with some memorization.
- Quick Start Study Guide. This is a list of every question and answer we've got broken down by book.
- Quizzes for each individual book
- Book lookup exercises. We show you the question and answer, and you have to pick which book it comes from. It's sort of like online flash cards.
- Unlimited practice exams. (We have the only practice exam in the industry that looks and responds exactly like your real test will. Each test is timed and randomized. You'll never have the same exam twice, and you'll know exactly what to expect on your real exam)
- Unlimited coaching. (We're here to make sure you pass on your first attempt)
- Unlimited support. (The only company in the industry to offer unlimited coaching and support. We actually LIKE our customers)