- The complete exam prep courses for both the NASCLA trades exam and the state business and law exam.
- Audio CDs for both the trades exam and the state business and law exam.
- Printed study guides for both the trades exam and the state business and law exam.
- Unlimted practice exams for both the trades exam and the state business and law exam.
- Every book you'll need for both the NASCLA trades exam and the state business and law exam.
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th edition, 2014
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition
- Erectors' Manual (PCI) -Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning -Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition - Free Download from SDI subject to publisher availability
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 –Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry -Brick, Block, Stone, 8th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 edition
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009, American National Standards Institute
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2015 Edition
- ACI 318-11 or 318-14 Building code requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Construction Project Management, Gould, 2014, 4th edition
- AZ ADEQ
- Arizona Business Law Project Management 6th Edition