* Proof of registration with the appropriate departments.
* Demonstrate financial responsibility.
* Obtain a certificate of general liability with a minimum coverage of $100,000 per incident and $300,000 in total coverage.
* Provide a certificate of Workers' Comp coverage or proof that the company does not have or intend to hire employees
* Provide an unemployment insurance registration number
* Provide a Utah State tax ID
* File an application with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing and pay appropriate fees
* Register with the Residence Lien Recovery Fund and pay assessment
* Must complete a 20 hour pre-licensure course - http://dopl.utah.gov/forms/Contractor_Approved_Pre_Lic.pdf
* Must have at least two years of proven active experience in the past 10 years. One of those two years shall be in a supervisory or managerial position. A two or four degree in construction management may have one year of experience credited towards the supervisory or managerial experience requirement.http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r156/r156-55a.htm#T7
Pass Exams and submit with Application.